When I was a child, I never used a bicycle helmet before. These days, most people are using them. A few weeks ago, I went on a bike ride with my friend and her kids. When I put on the helmet, I did not know how to properly place it on. Her children showed mer the right way. Do you know how to place a bicycle helmet on properly?Tuesday, June 17, 2008
When I was a child, I never used a bicycle helmet before. These days, most people are using them. A few weeks ago, I went on a bike ride with my friend and her kids. When I put on the helmet, I did not know how to properly place it on. Her children showed mer the right way. Do you know how to place a bicycle helmet on properly?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Terrific diagram. I will definitely show this to my daughter to ensure she places her helmet correctly. Safety First!
Thanks for the great blog.
Great job Cynthia! Now, what would you do with grant money to buy either PDAs or Allen technology for your pediatric nurses and patients in your future unit when you become the nurse-educator for the pediatrics division
(someday, right?)
hi cynthia!!
congratulations on being a PALS instructor. So often in the ER areas the nurse will quickly desern wounds that are occur as a result of not abiding to the guidelines of safety such as car restrains and especially the summer we are reminded to use these devices and encourage others to help save lives.
-Miriam
Post a Comment