Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Safety
I have been a pediatric nurse for 10 years. When the weather gets nice, you see that everyone starts coming out from their homes. People enjoy taking walks, going to the park, riding bikes, driving long distances, go swimming, and enjoying cook outs. You also see more accidents. You see car accidents, bicycle injuries, falls, baseball accidents, fires, and swimming accidents. I am a BCLS instructor as well as a PALS instructor. My goal is to educate and hopefully prevent any accidents in the future. Each week, I would like to share a safety tip to anyone who is interested. If you have a safety tip you would like to share, please do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great blog site Cynthia! The information is informative and very colorful. It captures the eye and allows for one to take the time to read the information. Also, bicycle safety is so important for parents and children. Helmets protect the brain from injury in an accident or fall. Great job!
Patty
HI Cynthia
your blog is very attractive and informative.After all our children's safety is our priority
I have long felt a special connection with herbal medicine. First, it's natural, Charlie attended the same small college in Southern California - Claremont Men's College - although he dropped out of school to enroll in the Julliard School of Performing Arts in New York. York. Had he been to Claremont, he would have been senior the year I started there; I often thought that was the reason he was gone when he discovered that I had herpes. So, my life was lonely, all day, I could not stand the pain of the outbreak, and then Tasha introduced me to Dr. Itua who uses her herbal medicines to cure her two weeks of consumption. I place an order for him and he hands it to my post office, then I pick it up and use it for two weeks. All my wound is completely healed no more epidemic. I tell you honestly that this man is a great man, I trust him Herbal medicine so much that I share this to show my gratitude and also to let sick people know that there is hope with Dr. Itua. Herbal Center.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp ... +2348149277967
He cures.
Herpes,
Prostate
Breast Cancer
Brain Cancer
CEREBRAL VASCULAR ACCIDENT.
,Endomertil Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases
Hepatitis,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
Dementia.Tach Disease,Shingles,
Lung Cancer, Leukemia Lymphoma Cancer,
Lung Mesothelioma Asbestos,
Ovarian Cervical Uterine Cancer,
Skin Cancer, Brain Tumor,
H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
HIV,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Cervical Cancer
Colo-rectal Cancer
Blood Cancer
SYPHILIS.
Diabetes
Liver / Inflammatory kidney
Epilepsy
Post a Comment